Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- New Higher Rate ( Up to 18.15/hr )
Company: Orchard Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job SummaryAssists professional nursing personnel by performing
routine functions of nursing care to residents. Gives prompt and
efficient assistance to nursing personnel in performance of duties
and care of residents under the supervisions of RN, LPN, or Nursing
Supervisor, following established policies and procedures. Treats
residents information and confidential. Cooperates with other
personnel.Education & Experience
- High School Graduate OR Equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year prior experienceLicense Requirements:
- MUST possess New York State Certification as a Nurses Aide.
- Assists in ambulation and transfers from and to bed, toilet,
- Assists or feeds resident(s) as indicated, serves water and
- Offers and removes bedpans and/or urinals
- Keeps incontinent resident clean and dry, changes linens and
makes beds. Replaces towels and wash cloths.
- Gives bed baths, tub baths, and provides skin care. Provides
care of hair and oral hygiene.
- Assists residents to dress and undress
- May prepare residents to receive Holy Communion
- Takes part of bowel and bladder rehabilitation program of the
- Collects specimens and measures intake and output and keeps
records of same
- Takes temperature, pulse, and respiration. May prepare ice
packs or other resident care equipment when directed to do so by
the Nurse in charge.
- Observes residents and notes physical condition, attitude,
reactions, appetites, and reports changes or unusual findings to
the Charge Nurse responsible for reporting for reporting resident
complaints to the Nurse or Supervisors.
- Before getting off duty, signs the aide book kept at the nurses
- Attends regularly scheduled in-service classes as required by
HOME and NYSAOH regulations.
- Cleans equipment (carbonized beds, stands, etc.) as directed by
the nurse. Keeps the utility and service rooms in order.
- Responsible and cooperative with supervisors, fellow employees,
residents, and families.
- Maintains friendly working atmosphere
- Maintains professional attitude and appearance
- Provides assistance with resident care, where applicable.
- Follows organization and departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows assigned safety, security, and fire procedures.
- Reports and accidents or dangerous situations immediately.
- Maintains confidentiality of organizational and resident
- Performs other related duties as assigned
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTPlease note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or
awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the
CBA, depending on the position.by Jobble
Keywords: Orchard Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Buffalo , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- New Higher Rate ( Up to 18.15/hr ), Human Resources , Medina, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!