Nurse Manager - Clinical Unit Day Shifts - Sign-on Bonus
Company: Buffalo Center
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Now Offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Buffalo Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse
(RN) Unit Manager to workat our Skilled Nursing Facility located in
Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and
excellent communication skills!
Prior long-term care experience required!!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents' cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience working with individuals in a mental health,
psychology, or related setting preferred.
- Ability to handle intense emotional situations
- Strong interpersonal skills DLW100
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm,
nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his
or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Keywords: Buffalo Center, Buffalo , Nurse Manager - Clinical Unit Day Shifts - Sign-on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!