Culinary Supervisor, Highmark Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring part-time
Culinary Supervisors to join our team at Highmark Stadium in
Orchard Park, New York. Our ideal Culinary Supervisor is an
experienced Cook who enjoys working in fast-paced environment and
takes pride in delivering high quality service and food to
guests.Minimum pay rate: $19.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesEligible team members may also receive:
health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and
tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Supervise food prep work while maintaining food quality, plate
presentation and sanitation standards.
- Verify that all portion sizes, recipes, quality standards,
department rules, policies and procedures are maintained by kitchen
- Supervise all associates and food production in their
- Partner with service personnel and restaurant managers to
- Maintain all kitchen equipment in full working order.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of walk-ins and freezers
at all times.
- Actively work to maintain food cost within parameters set by
- Effectively supervise proper breakdown, rotation, labeling,
dating, and storage of food.
- Perform opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and
according proper guidelines.
- Perform other duties assigned. Qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience as a Line Cook, including
experience as a Supervisor or Lead Line Cook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity is sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip, etc.
a variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of the shift. Who We
Are Delaware North operates concessions, premium dining, and retail
services at Highmark Stadium since dating back to 1992. The
71,870-seat venue is home of the NFL's Buffalo Bills. Our culinary
team creates locally and regionally inspired fare for the stadium's
concession outlets. Premium dining includes suites and clubs
offering in-seat service. We also manage the retail outlets,
including a year-round team store and the permanent and portable
stands. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Culinary Supervisor, Highmark Stadium, Hospitality & Tourism , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...