Company: Premier Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Eden Heights of Eden HOUSEKEEPER WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
Flexibility, Education, Health Benefits, Tuition, Paid Time Off,
401K, and more. Choose this job if . . . You care about seniors . .
. You want to learn skills that carry you into your future . . .
You want to make a difference in someone's life. Our mission is to
provide the best care to seniors through our enhanced educational
programs for all our employees. The Premier Senior Living
University Program provides a pathway for team members to achieve
their career goals. We are committed to your success and look for
our management candidates from within the company first. Help us to
achieve our daily goal of providing a community that is rich with
an atmosphere of companionship and care.We believe that a balance
between work and home is key to the success of our employees. Our
focus is to bring out the best in all our employees as they move
through programs that enhance their lives and future. Premier
Senior Living, LLC is a leader in providing Assisted Living and
Memory Care services to Seniors. We have 23 communities in six
states including MI, NY, NC, OH, PA and WI.Position
SummaryHousekeepers perform day-to-day housekeeping services
ensuring a clean, safe, attractive and well-maintained community in
accordance with all laws, regulations and Premier Senior Living
standards. Essential Functions
- Participate in room inspections to ensure highest quality of
standards and compliance with Quality Assurance.
- Must be able to perform day-to-day housekeeping duties
including dusting, vacuuming, disinfecting, polishing, emptying
wastebaskets, cleaning, replenishing supplies and mopping.
- All other duties that may be required for the safety and
well-being of our residents and community.
- Communicate with residents, associates, visitors, government
agencies/personnel, etc. under all conditions and
- Must be knowledgeable of environmental services practices and
procedures as well as the laws, regulations and guidelines
governing environmental services functions in an assisted living
- Adhere to confidentiality policy regarding information
concerning residents and employees, HIPPA.
- Comply with the Residents' Rights and Community Policies and
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- High School Graduate or GED preferred.
- CPR certification upon hire or obtained during
- Meet all health requirements including TB including all
- Pass background check and random drug tests. Apply Now! Start
your journey with Premier Senior Living.
Keywords: Premier Senior Living, Buffalo , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Eden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!