Assistant Manager - Campus Dining
Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join our campus
dining team. Apply Today!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision, coaching, scheduling, and training of the
unit employees, which consist of students, unions, and student
- Implements and maintains all operational procedures and
programs related to dining operations
- Conducts or delegates daily pre-service, line checks, station
inspections, and table visits.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Associate s degree or higher in food service or related
- Equivalent education/experience will substitute for Associate s
- 2+ years of progressive experience managing a similar food
- Experience in a high-volume food service establishment
- ServSafe Certification
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay, plus guaranteed overtime
- Generous benefits and PTO
- Exceptional company culture
Keywords: Goodwin Recruiting, Buffalo , Assistant Manager - Campus Dining, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!