Warewash and Beverage Specialist-Hamburg Area
Company: Maplevale Farms, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Warewash and Beverage Specialist will make sales and service
calls in the assigned territory for restaurants and institutions.
They will perform maintenance, repairs and new installation for
coffee, beverage and dish machines. This is a Monday thru Friday
position with nights and weekends required as needed. Salary will
be based on experience. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Installation of dish machines, coffee machines and dispenser
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plans repair work using machine's equipment manual as
- Performs regular preventative maintenance.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Benefits: -
HealthCare Plan, along with Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and
Disability Insurance - 401K with employer contribution - Profit
Sharing - Paid Holidays - Paid Vacation Requirements:
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior
- Knowledge of general electrical or plumbing.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, computers and
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time management
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Basic math, reading and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Related experience preferred. Including Electrical, plumbing
and/or related certifications.
- On-the-job training offered.
- Prior route sales or related experience is a plus. Physical
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Keywords: Maplevale Farms, Inc., Buffalo , Warewash and Beverage Specialist-Hamburg Area, Hospitality & Tourism , Hamburg, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!