Class A Delivery Driver - Buffalo Area- Weekdays only, Now Hiring
Company: Maplevale Farms, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Job Summary:The Delivery Driver will move goods and
other merchandise from one location to another.
- Completes an efficient delivery and pick up route for the
- Delivers parcels to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and
proof of receipt when necessary. Delivery will be made by hand
stacking a 2 wheeled cart and wheeling into a customer's place of
- Picks up parcels along the scheduled route, including items to
be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
- Maintains basic records of truck mileage and deliveries
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according
to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and
mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Voluntary lines of insurance include supplemental and short and
long term disability and whole life.
- 401k along with employer contributions and match.
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- $27.05 per hour to startRequirements:Required Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to drive safely. In all weather conditions.
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone
apps, and/or web-based or physical maps.
- Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
- Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant
- Able to remain professional and courteous at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Valid class A driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to separate and stack items on a 2 wheeled hand
cart and wheel into a customer's place of business. This may
include going up or down stairs.
- Work in various types of weather.
Keywords: Maplevale Farms, Inc., Buffalo , Class A Delivery Driver - Buffalo Area- Weekdays only, Now Hiring, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!