Restaurant Assistant Manager Full-Time
Company: Ted's Jumbo Red Hots Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Ted's Hot Dogs is looking for awesome leaders to
join their restaurant management team and build an exciting and
rewarding career. Ted's managers have a passion for making the best
charcoal broiled food on the planet, making meaningful connections
with their customers and also for developing exceptional
- Ted's offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefits
packages for its managers and General Managers that includes paid
training and leadership development, paid holidays and vacation
time, medical coverage, 401k and an uncapped incentive
- Total compensation packages for Ted's managers can range from
$34,000-$45,000 based on experience. (Including Bonuses and
- Climbing the career ladder and becoming a Ted's General Manager
can earn you even more! If you like working in an environment that
is fun, professional, the time flies by, and you are regularly
recognized for great performance, Ted's might be a great place for
you.Ted's Restaurant Manager Mission: The Manager is critical to
the success of Ted's because they provide the critical leadership
that ensures all of our customers receive the best charcoal broiled
food on the planet and an experience that will keep them coming
back for generations.
Position Summary: The Assistant Manager oversees the Ted's store
location that they are responsible for with the guidance and
direction of the General Manager, in order to maximize
productivity, customer service, and operational efficiency through
effective scheduling, inventory management, employee relations, and
communication with store staff and Ted's Management.
- Delivers excellent customer service, both directly and
indirectly through employees, in order to meet or exceed customer
expectations and maintain and elevate Ted's reputation for
hospitality and care.
- Communicates with both the Ted's office staff, Ted's store
Management, and Ted's store staff on topics such as operational
changes, company updates, community programs, and employee
- Aids in staffing the store, including interviewing applicants,
hiring new employees, and training staff up to fill all needed
positions. Duties regarding staffing also include scheduling
employees appropriately to staff the store sufficiently and with
- Trains and coaches employees on job duties, including
operational tasks and soft skills such as customer service and
leadership, employing provided company guides, manuals, and
instructional materials in addition to in-person instruction and
- Assists with store operations, including inventory management,
cleanliness, efficiency, and service utilizing outlined processes,
policies, and standards put forth by Ted's Hot Dogs and as directed
by the General Manager.
- Oversees and directs store management staff, including
delegating duties as needed. Oversight of all subordinate manager
activities is required to maintain expected standards and
consistency of practices, as well as always maintaining line of
sight into all aspects of the store's operations and employee
relations.Requirements:Position Requirements:Open availability for
scheduling required with minimal restrictions.
- Reliable transportation to any Ted's location.
- Previous restaurant management preferred.
- Ability to act with a customer comes first attitude and deliver
customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet all physical requirements.
Keywords: Ted's Jumbo Red Hots Inc, Buffalo , Restaurant Assistant Manager Full-Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!