Sushi Cook, Highmark Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is looking to add the
role of Sushi Cook to it's Culinary brigade offering freshly in
house prepared Sushi for all of our Premium areas at Highmark
Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Sushi Cook responsibilities include experience in with a wide range
of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock, and working
with attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality
standards. Sense of urgency is requiredResponsibilities
- Assist in training and coaching of other team members.
- Review menus and customer orders to determine type and
quantities of food to be prepared, properly measures and portions
all food items.
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies and procedures.
- May plan menus and estimate required food quantities, labor,
and overhead costs. May lead the work of kitchen assistants in
preparing, cooking, and storing food, as well as in maintaining
kitchen and storage facilities in sanitary condition.
- Utilize kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensure proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensure freshness and quality of all menu items and packages all
products to proper specifications.
- Perform opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and
according proper guidelines.
- Keep workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follow and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Use waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Complete end of day inventory and other opening/closing duties
in accordance with company checklists and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned.Qualifications
At least 2 years previous experience
in back-of-the-house food service position required.Participation
in a culinary program is preferred.Ability to read and comprehend
prep sheets and recipes.Basic math skills; ability to understand,
calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.Physical
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment.
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6 to 7 feet, twist at waist,
bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and
- Kitchen environment noise levels may be moderate-to-high.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.Who We
AreDelaware North has operated concessions, premium dining and
retail services at Highmark Stadium since 1992. The 71,870-seat
venue is home of the NFL's Buffalo Bills. Our culinary team creates
locally and regionally inspired fare for the stadium's concession
outlets. Premium dining includes suites and clubs offering in-seat
service. We also manage the retail outlets, including a year-round
team store and the permanent and portable stands.At Delaware North,
youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Sushi Cook, Highmark Stadium, Hospitality & Tourism , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!