Dining Room Supervisor, Patina 250
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
searching for a Dining Room Supervisor for Patina 250 and Buffalo,
New York. As a Dining Room Supervisor, you will ensure the highest
levels of service to our guests.Receive a$750 Sign-on Bonus! Bonus
is paid out over time:$150 paid at 30 days$150 paid at 60 days$200
paid at 90 days$250 paid at 180 daysOnce you are hired, refer
someone and you and your referral will earn a$1000 Referral
bonusafter 90 days.Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and organizational
policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and
- Assist managers in training and development of the team and
conducting associate-counseling sessions including verbal and
written corrective action reports.
- Assist managers in the management of staffing levels in
accordance with established budgetary goals and business
- Inspect by walking through your assigned area to monitor staff
and to monitor guest needs.
- Lead hourly staff in the daily performance of their
- Ensure the venue is adequately stocked with all products and
supplies needed for service.
- Collaborate with manager concerning operational deficiencies
and areas in need of attention.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual
and in a professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Complete other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- One year of related supervisor experience is required.
- Basic wine knowledge prefered.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities are
- Basic math skills include addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages.
- Basic computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets,
and e-mail required.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using
active listening skills to defuse difficultly and sometimes
emotionally charged situations to maintain the guests goodwill
- High school diploma or GED preferred.Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift or carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Possible exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Possible exposure to a high volume of noise.Shift
DetailsVariesHolidaysWeekendsWho We ArePatina Restaurant Group is a
leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and catering
industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and food
service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln
Center, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building,
Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera.At Delaware
North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Dining Room Supervisor, Patina 250, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!