RN - Registered Nurse Team Leader - Per Diem - Recent Wage Increase
Company: Elderwood at Amherst
Posted on: January 13, 2022
This job is located in Amherst.Join Our Team: Find balance in
your career. Overview: Elderwood at Amherst is now accepting
applications for RN Team Leader PER DIEM opportunities! Minimum
requirement includes two (2) shifts per month, one of those shifts
is a weekend pick-up.Elderwood Offerings:
- Full Time, Part Time, & Per Diem opportunities are
- Benefits available for those that qualify (even part-timers
qualify if minimum hours are met!)
- Shift Differentials for Evenings & Overnights
- Interested in obtaining your BSN? Tap into our Tuition
Assistance ProgramsRegistered Nurse (RN) Position Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) team members assist in the ensuring the
general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct
nursing care. This position is responsible for the direct nursing
care of residents which encompasses planning, developing,
organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to
ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory
compliance is maintained at all times.
- Shift Details:
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10-6a
- 12 hr Shift OpportunitiesApply today to Elderwood at Amherst.
We are centrally located at 4459 Bailey Road, Amherst, NY 14226.
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties,
and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected. Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current
State license required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a
geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
required.Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination.Employees may request a medical or
religious exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered
for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or
physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Amherst, Buffalo , RN - Registered Nurse Team Leader - Per Diem - Recent Wage Increase, Hospitality & Tourism , Bowmansville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!