Airport Customer Service Agent - BUF - $15.00/Hour
Company: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Assists and transports passengers requiring wheelchair
assistance at the airport to/from gate.
- Carefully lifts special needs passengers up/down stairs of
aircraft and in/out of wheelchairs in a safe manner.
- Reads appropriate paperwork to identify name, flight
information, date and special service request details to ensure
special needs passengers are taken to the correct destination.
- Assists special needs passengers in transporting and claiming
personal belongings and baggage.
- Reads the airport monitors to check arriving and departing
information and sets up gate for incoming passengers who need
- Greets and escorts special needs passengers in a friendly and
- Uses PAXTrack system to report pick up and drop off of special
- Communicates instructions and special services to gate agent or
other personnel for passengers requiring special needs.
- Gathers wheelchairs in the concourse and returns them to the
staging area for usage.
- May assist in arranging for ground transportation.
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Knowledge of DGS, Safety, Security, PAX System, Airport layout,
FAA, and Station policies and procedures. Must be able to follow
directions, read and interpret documents.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to great customers in a friendly
and courteous manner and take care of the customers? needs and
personal belongings while following company procedures.
- Attendance and Reliability ?Ability to maintain regular
attendance and report to work on time and at assigned post at the
start of the shift.
- Communication - Ability to communicate in a professional manner
with others orally or written and actively attend to, listen and
understand the needs of the customer and comments and questions of
others in the workplace.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly to
ensure passengers are transported to the correct flight or
- Diversity - Ability to work in a friendly, respectful and
professional manner with people regardless of their age, gender,
race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability etc..
- Honesty/Integrity/Ethical Standards ? Ability to maintain high
morale standards and be honest and ethical while performing job
duties and handling customer belongings.
- Organizational/Time Management-Ability to work in an organized
fashion and respond to service requests to ensure passengers are
greeted on time at the arriving gate and accompanied transported to
their destination in a timely manner.
- Safety - Ability to follow established safety policy and
- Teamwork ? Ability to work with others as a team to perform and
complete job duties.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace such
as working different flight schedules, locations, assignments,
shifts or work at various paces.EDUCATION: High School Graduate or
General Education Degree (GED) is preferred.LICENSE(S): Must
possess a valid Driver?s License if operating airport service
vehicles within the airport.OTHER REQUIREMENTSMust be 18 years of
age; eligible to work in US; able to pass pre-employment drug
screen, FBI criminal background check; and complete SIDA training
to obtain airport authority identification security
Keywords: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi, Buffalo , Airport Customer Service Agent - BUF - $15.00/Hour, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!