Housekeeping Supervisor, The Westin Buffalo
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a
Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team at The Westin Buffalo in
Buffalo, New York. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will help
create a great guest experience for our visitors at The Westin
- Hire, train, and manager all room, house, and public area
attendant staff effectively and efficiently.
- Provide training to team members on a regular basis as you work
to identify areas of improvement and efficiency.
- Ensure stay-over and vacant attendant service is consistently
performed by room attendants to the level defined in the
housekeeping training manual.
- Prepare clear and concise communications, letters,
instructions, and reports as required.
- Inspect all assigned guest rooms to ensure quality and safety
standards are met.
- Demonstrate proper use of cleaning chemicals for designated
- Handle cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations
and hotel requirements.Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 months housekeeping experience at a resort or
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management, organization, and prioritization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.Physical Requirements
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and
- Working conditions include being regularly exposed to fumes and
toxic or caustic chemicals, occasionally works in outside weather
conditions, occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions,
and noise level may be moderate to loud.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
cleaning, condo, house, janitorial, laundry attendant, planchador
de lavanderia, pool attendant, suite attendant, turndown service,
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Housekeeping Supervisor, The Westin Buffalo, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!