Customer Service Specialist (Banking/Fraud)
Posted on: September 10, 2020
At HiOperator, our employees are our most important asset!
Excellent customer service is embraced by everyone - from our
engineers to our CEO. We are building a team of tech-savvy
individuals who are passionate about customer service and willing
to work hard to solve problems. Who are we? HiOperator is a
next-gen customer service platform, combining integrations, AI, and
awesome people. We don't actually call our team Customer Success
Representatives-- we are Customer Happiness Engineers. Why? Because
we strategically engineer excellent customer service which creates
customer happiness. We are located in downtown Buffalo and looking
for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team.
You'll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of
different companies do customer service and have some fun while
doing so! We don't care about which degree you have--or if you even
have a degree. To us, the ability to hustle and persevere outweighs
any degree that you may have (even if it's from an Ivy league).
What we offer!
- Competitive pay!
- Monthly commuter benefit to help pay for parking or
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- No NY State income taxes!! After 6 months, we offer the ability
to take part in the Startup-NY program to be exempt from NYS income
- Generous time off!
- Multiple schedule options
- Opportunity for growth at a rapidly growing startup What you'll
- Support HiOperator's clients in the banking & finance sector by
doing in-depth investigative work and utilizing your
- Work closely with Account Managers/Team Leads and Executive
- You will be the primary point of contact for our client's
customers and will have a huge impact on their customer experience
- Sunday - Wednesday, 8am to 7pm
- Wednesday - Saturday, 8am to 7pm About you:
- Dependable - Will show up ready to roll every day with a
positive attitude and creative mindset.
- Tech Savvy - You should be the sort of person who can do some
initial troubleshooting on your own, be comfortable reinstalling
Slack and 1Password for example. You should be able to type 50+
- Self Starter - We're a small startup and things can be
ambiguous and chaotic at times. You'll take the initiative to be
strategic and understand the importance of interaction while having
an awesome attitude and the ability to hustle
- Accountability - you take responsibility for your actions
- Collaborative - We work together, learn together, and grow
- Quick Learner - You will be covering customer service for
various different clients, which requires an ability to learn
things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Willingness to be flexible - You cover for someone, they cover
for you, in all things More about you:
- Comfort using Google Suite of Products
- Experience using customer service software is a plus: i.e.
ZenDesk, FreshDesk, Shopify, Magento
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and a sense of
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 6+ Months in Customer Support Role
- Weekend and Evening availability is a must
- Phone experience a plus Visit us to learn more: This is not a
remote position - Buffalo, NY only please :) Job offers are
contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by New
York State law. Any falsification of your application or any other
hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination
of employment. HiOperator is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by New York State law.
Keywords: HiOperator, Buffalo , Customer Service Specialist (Banking/Fraud), Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!