Registered Nurse Supervisor in Buffalo, New York - Careers at Willcare HCBS
Company: Willcare HCBS
Posted on: July 15, 2019
***$5,000 Sign On Bonus***
Currently hiring a RN Supervisor in the Buffalo area. We offer
Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedules.
The Registered Nurse RN in Private Duty renders professional RN
care to patients in their home by assessing, developing,
implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned
Willcare is a proud partner of LHC Group, the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:
- Experience Desired: A minimum of one year experience as an RN
- License Requirements:Must have current RN licensure in state of
- License Requirements:Current drivers license, vehicle insurance
and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- License Requirements:Current CPR certification required.
- Skill Requirements: Understands the concepts of home health
care and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Willcare HCBS, Buffalo , Registered Nurse Supervisor in Buffalo, New York - Careers at Willcare HCBS, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!