Clinical Training and Innovator
Company: BestSelf Behavioral Health
Posted on: February 15, 2019
JOB TITLE: Clinical Trainer and Innovator REPORTS TO: Director of Training and Clinical Innovation?FLSA Status: Exempt Location: Abbott Training Center - 3176 Abbott Rd., Suite 800N, Orchard Park, NY 14127SUMMARY OF DUTIES:??The clinical trainer is responsible to conduct current training programs and will work to develop curriculum to expand training offerings. Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and work independently. The position will also require a working knowledge of technology related to training, including educational material requirements for each project.??TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:?
- Designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for clinical staff, medical staff, and support staff.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development, e-learning, etc)
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information about sessions, including digital enrollment?
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Utilize evidence-based practices and promising practices in training material?
- Design, prepare and/or order educational aids, manuals and materials as needed
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skill sets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Gather and process feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Research and recommend new training methods?QUALIFICATIONS: Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery toosl, proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate), MS Office proficiency, advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and strong communication skills. The clinical trainer will need experience with various training methods, including supervision, coaching, and/or mentorship type programs as well as the ability to design engaging ways to train staff. Experience in utilizing evidence based practices in clinical work. Experience with providing e-learning would be a plus.?Master?s degree in a human service field AND professional certification (e.g. LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT), AND at least two years of paid work experience in a mental health and or substance use setting. A valid NYS driver?s license and reliable vehicle.?
Keywords: BestSelf Behavioral Health, Buffalo , Clinical Training and Innovator, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!