Company: Absolut Care
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
STARTING RATE: $16.25
SIGN-ON BONUS: up to $3,000
SHIFT: Part-Time, Full-Time, All Shifts
- Up to $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly Paychecks
- Weekend Warrior Positions - Work 32 Hours and Get Paid for
- No-Frills Options with Higher Wages for CNAs, LPNs and
- Shift Differentials
- Paid CNA Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Schedules - Full & Part-Time Openings
- Peer Mentorship
- Generous Paid Time Off
A Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for supporting medical
staff in administering care to patients with various injuries,
illnesses or disabilities. Their duties include helping patients
bathe and maintain proper hygiene, feeding patients or ensuring
they take their medication, and assessing their patients' vital
signs to notify staff of any changes.
- Responsible for assisting residents' in their activities of
daily living according to their care plan for assigned residents.
These activities include:
- Bathing of residents either by bed bath, shower or
- Assists residents to get dressed or completely dressing
residents if unable to dress themselves.
- Assists residents to use toilet if able
- Wash, clean and keep dry residents who are not able to use the
- Assists residents to get in and out of beds, chairs,
wheelchairs, lounge chairs, tubs, scales and other equipment used
in resident care.
- Transports residents from place to place by wheelchair or
walkers or support them as they walk.
- Lift and reposition residents utilizing lift equipment and
assistance from other team members as needed
- Helps residents with meals, passes meal trays, helps them set
up prior to eating or may be required to totally feed as needed.
Records meal consumption per policy.
- Registered by the New York State Nurse Aide Registry
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow
written and verbal instructions
- Basic computer knowledge, PCC e-MAR experience
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a
minimum of 20 pounds
APPLY ONLINE OR SEND YOUR RESUME TO:
Absolut Care of Allegany
Attn: Jim Mara, Business Office Manager
2178 N 5thStreet
Allegany, NY 14706
CALL: (716) 373-2238 for more information
Absolut Care is comprised of five skilled nursing facilities and
one assisted living facility in New York State, including: Absolut
Care of Allegany in Allegany, Absolut Care of Aurora Park in East
Aurora, Absolut Care of Gasport in Gasport, Absolut Care of Orchard
Brooke in Orchard Park, Absolut Care of Three Rivers in Painted
Post and Absolut Care of Westfield in Westfield.
We offer a variety of services including subacute rehab, long-term
care, and hospice. We're proud to be a family of high-quality
health care providers that also includes The McGuire Group, Taconic
Health Care and Vestra Care.
Our team is comprised of charismatic, smile-bringing, life-saving,
compassionate caregivers who love to make a difference in the lives
of our residents. Together, we have the privilege of caring for and
learning from more than 2,800 extraordinary legends while providing
them with superior levels of nursing and rehabilitative
Our collective stories; our legends are what help define our
organization and the outstanding care we provide. We are Legends
Caring for Legends, and we invite you to join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Absolut Care, Buffalo , CNA, Healthcare , Allegany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!