Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,
post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home
health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care
to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant
responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the
direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing,
grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers
call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as
soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals
and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per
individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose!
423 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Davenport,
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training
and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state
registry is required.
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients
and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred
but not required.
Job Specific Details:
Pay rate up to $19.72 per hour based on experience!
No mandation, tuition reimbursement for LPN and RN programs, vacant
shift bonus, employee discounts with Verizon, childcare program
assistance through WeeCare, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision,
401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs and
PLUS new benefit option for Daily Pay! Receive pay today for hours
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Buffalo , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!