RN, MDS Director
Company: Weinberg Campus
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Weinberg Campus near Amherst, NY is seeking a -RN: MDS Director
-for Rosa Coplon Living Center.What will I do as a RN: MDS Director
-with Weinberg Campus?
- Gather information and completion of the MDS 3.0 in accordance
with State and Federal guidelines.
- Work closely with the nursing department for quality care.
- Participation in care planning.
- Directs the MDS staff with scheduling of the MDS.
- Directs the MDS staff with third party payers.
- Perform other work as requested by the MDS Coordinator.What do
I need to be successful as an MDS Director at Weinberg Campus?
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed in New York State.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary
to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures as
well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
- Excellent verbal and communication.
- Knowledge of the MDS 3.0.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of ICD 10.
- Knowledge of submission requirements.Why Weinberg?We know the
excellent care our residents receive is a direct reflection of our
exceptional staff!In appreciation we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Daily Overtime (OT) Pay after 7.5 hours worked in a shift or
37.5 hours worked in a week
- Evening shift differential
- Weekly pay period
- Medical Insurance Premium partially company-paid for single or
family coverage (80% coverage for Full Time employees and 60%
coverage for Part Time employees)
- Attractive benefits including a 403(b), paid pension plan &
- Opportunities for job advancementWho We Are:Founded over 100
years ago, Weinberg Campus is a non-profit organization committed
to providing the highest level of medical care, personal attention
and skilled services. Our bright and expansive Campus includes a
variety of senior apartments, assisted living, memory care, skilled
nursing care and state-of-the-art rehabilitation.Caring is more
than what we do. -It's who we are.Employment is contingent upon a
successful fingerprint reference check -and physical, including a
drug test.Weinberg Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Powered
Keywords: Weinberg Campus, Buffalo , RN, MDS Director, Healthcare , Getzville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!