Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Trainee
Company: McGuire Group Health Care Facilities
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a
meaningful difference in someone's life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group's Harris Hill Nursing Facility in Williamsville,
NY, is currently reviewing applications for our CNA Training
Program. CNAs work under the direction of a registered nurse (RN)
to provide daily nursing and personal care to residents and
patients in accordance with the individual's plan of care. This
position is responsible for tending to the physical and emotional
needs of residents, while ensuring they are comfortable, safe and
maintaining good hygiene and personal cleanliness.
Why Join the Harris Hill Team?
* We're staffed above state and national averages.
* You'll make a difference in someone's life every day! Harris Hill
is a leader in providing quality nursing care and rehabilitative
services to those in our communities.
* You'll be a part of an experienced team guided by health care
professionals who are trend-setters in the industry.
* We foster a team-oriented environment with advancement
opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding
careers, and valuable benefits.
* You'll be a part of a facility that's lauded for outstanding
care. Harris Hill is rated 5 stars out of 5 by the federal
government and is among an elite list of facilities state-wide to
be recognized in the top tier for quality.
NOTE: All individuals hired for the CNA training program are
employees of the company and will work at the facility after
training is completed and the New York State exam is passed.
* Minimum 18 years of age
* No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and
misappropriation of property
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Able to follow written and verbal instructions and work well with
and show respect towards fellow staff members, physicians,
residents and family members
* Caring and compassionate bedside manner
* Respect for residents' privacy and rights; display of genuine
concern for the elderly
* Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality,
cleanliness and kindness
* Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a
minimum of 20 pounds
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to:
Harris Hill Nursing Facility
Attn: Kenneth Ford, Human Resources Director
2699 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Text 716-803-7041 for more information
Keywords: McGuire Group Health Care Facilities, Buffalo , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Trainee, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!