Woodmark Pharmacy Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: Woodmark Pharmacy of New York
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:Rate: From 15.00-20.50/hr
Woodmark Pharmacy Billing in Williamsville, NY is seeking an
Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our team.
Position Overview - This role is responisble for:
- Processing credit cards, making deposits,reconciling and
posting payments in accounting system for Private, Facilities, and
Third Party Vendors.
- Reconciliation of cash to bank account for month end cash tie
out.Join Our Team: Are you ready for a rewarding career? Join a
company that cares for you, too. Employee Perks!: Free On-Site
Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Life Insurance, Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward
program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood,
Substantial employee referral program Responsibilities:
- Reports to Pharmacy Revenue Cycle Manager
- Daily Bank Deposits for three pharmacy locations.
- Accurate and Timely daily cash posting for three pharmacy
- Maintain daily cash deposit file for three pharmacy
- Download & File Daily Check Deposits.
- Download 835 file (Third Party Payment remittance) into
Pharmacy Software (Frameworks). Research any unmatched payments,
then post to A/R customer account.
- Reconcile Daily previous day cash deposits against Banks
- Resolve any cash posting discrepancies with internal/external
- Month End Cash Reconciliation between Accounts Receivable
Software (Sage) & Bank Statements for A/R Close.
- Research and resolve cash reconciliation issues.
- Third Party Reimbursement software (Net Rx) Maintenance-
cash/remittance management; archive old remits; check for unpaid;
run reports for Insurance Cash forecasting.
- Process customer credit card payments.
- Projects as needed, AD HOCFrom: USD $15.00/Hr. Up to: USD
- Associates degree in Business/Finance/Accounting.
- 0-3 years of professional office experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated with ability to effectively solve problems
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Work and Outlook)
Keywords: Woodmark Pharmacy of New York, Buffalo , Woodmark Pharmacy Accounts Receivable Clerk, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!