Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time (Wage Increase!)
Company: Elderwood at Cheektowaga
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This job is located in Cheektowaga.Join Our Team: Are you ready
for a rewarding career? Join a company that cares for you, too.
Overview:Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Are you a CNA looking for flexible shifts and weekly pay? Elderwood
at Cheektowaga is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team.
Apply today for a Part time, Full time or Per Diem CNA opportunity
with Elderwood at Cheektowaga. This facility offers flexibility
with shifts: 4, 8, & 12 hour shift options & WEEKLY PAY.
About Elderwood at Cheektowaga:
- Centrally located to the metro-Buffalo region, Elderwood at
Cheektowaga is a well-established long-term care community offering
round-the-clock skilled nursing care and comprehensive subacute
rehab services. Residents with dementia benefit from Elderwood's
Seasons Memory Care program. The community is part of a continuum
on the suburban campus that allows seniors to age in place with
Elderwood assisted living and independent living communities
nearby.Other Perks include:
- Robust Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 401K AND EMPLOYER MATCHING Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing
care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our
skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a
licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.Shifts
Options for CNAs:
- Day: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p OR 3p-9p
- Overnights: 10p-6a
- 12 Hour Options! All shifts include every other weekend
requirementsEmployee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan
with Company Match, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Dramatically
Increased Wages!, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!,
Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious
exemption from vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Cheektowaga, Buffalo , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time (Wage Increase!), Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!