Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Elderwood at Wheatfield
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This job is located in Wheatfield.Overview: Registered Nurse
(RN) Team Leader team members assist in the ensuring the general
health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing
care. This position is responsible for the direct nursing care of
residents which encompasses planning, developing, organizing,
implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that
the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is
maintained at all times.We have positions ranging from a team
leader, supervision or even a unit manager.Shifts opened are 2p-10p
or 10p to 6a.
There is shift differentials for both shifts! Employee Perks!: 12
hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat &
Newly Renovated Facility, Consistent work and holiday rotations to
provide you with a great work/life balance, Discounted employee
meals, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free
On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Generous PTO & holiday package,
Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly
employee appreciation events, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!,
Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties,
and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected.Base wages increase with experience!
- Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current
State license required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a
geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
required.Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination.Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Wheatfield, Buffalo , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Sanborn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!