Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin
care. As a massage therapist at our Depew franchised location,
you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through total body care.
Here's what's in it for you:
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you 401K, medical benefits,
supplemental insurance, paid time off, and discounted wellness
sessions (all if full time).
- A healthy compensation plan with $20-$21 per 1 hour session (50
mins of hands on time) + grautites/commissions. You would earn a
sign on bonus as well. It is not uncommon for a 50 min massage to
make between $40-$60 per session after everything is all
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES
- A commitment to safety
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC,
or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions
posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised
location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Buffalo , Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now, Healthcare , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!