CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Full Time
Company: Elderwood at Amherst
Location: North Tonawanda
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This job is located in Amherst.Join Our Team: You can be where
you're needed. Overview:Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
Elderwood at Amherst is seeking a reliable and compassionate
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). We are conveniently located at
the intersection of Bailey Avenue & Eggert Road in Amherst, around
the corner from University at Buffalo's South Campus.
We are hiring CNAs for all 3 shifts: Days, Evenings &
- Full Time, Part Time, & Per Diem opportunities are
- Benefits available for those that qualify (even part-timers
qualify if minimum hours are met!)
- Shift Differentials for Evening & Overnight Shifts
- Thinking about Nursing School? Tap into our Tuition Assistance
ProgramsCERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide personal and
nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents
in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a
licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
- Shift Details:
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10-6aEmployee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated
Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Conveniently located on
a bus route, Dramatically Increased Wages!, Free On-Site Parking,
Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO &
holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision
insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Quiet suburban neighborhood,
Relaxing employee lounge with free iced/hot coffee, Strong
leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition
reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious
exemption from vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Amherst, Buffalo , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Full Time, Healthcare , North Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!