CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Per Diem - Increased Wages
Company: Elderwood at Lancaster
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This job is located in Lancaster.Join Our Team: Make a
difference in the lives of others. Join our team today!
Overview:DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES,
including CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our
new rates. Shift Differential & Per Diem Rate Increases are also in
This location is now accepting applications for CNA PER DIEM
opportunities!Are you a CNA looking for flexible shifts and weekly
pay? Elderwood at Lancaster is seeking a compassionate PER DIEM
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team.Minimum
requirement includes two (2) shifts per month, one of those shifts
is a weekend pick-up.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide personal and
nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents
in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a
licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
- CNA Shift Options:
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10-6aAbout Elderwood at Lancaster:
- Elderwood at Lancaster is nationally recognized for quality
long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services. This
close-knit senior care facility with a family feel is located near
the historic Village of Lancaster, in Lancaster, NY and convenient
to the rural communities in eastern Erie County. Long-term
residents with dementia benefit from the Seasons Memory Care
program, while a highly-regarded subacute rehabilitation department
provides comprehensive short-term physical, occupational and speech
therapy.Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match,
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Dramatically Increased
Wages!, Flexible Scheduling, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO &
holiday package, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly
employee appreciation events, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!,
Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet
suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee
referral program, Tuition reimbursement program, Uniform Provided
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Lancaster, Buffalo , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Per Diem - Increased Wages, Healthcare , Marilla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!