RN - Hybrid Role - Floor Nurse & Supervisor - Full Time
Company: Elderwood at Lancaster
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This job is located in Lancaster.Join Our Team: You can be where
you're needed. Overview:Elderwood at Lancaster, a 5 Star Ranked
Skilled Nursing Facility, is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for a
full time, part time & per diem opportunities! If you are looking
for a strong and experienced management team that fosters a
learning environment with quality teamwork, apply to Elderwood at
This is a unique hybrid role:
- 12 Hour Supervisor Shift on Weekends: 7a-7p / 8 Hour Floor
Nurse on Weekdays : 6a-2pPosition Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader (Floor Nurse) assist in the
ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by
providing direct nursing care. This position is responsible for the
direct nursing care of residents which encompasses planning,
developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of
residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and
regulatory compliance is maintained at all times. When operating in
a Supervisor capacity:
- The Nursing Supervisor assists with ensuring the health and
well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care
rendered at the facility during the assigned shift, supervision of
nursing personnel of each unit, and other additional duties
assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.Our Benefits Include:
- Increased wages!
- Internal Referral Bonus Program that earns you and your
referral extra money!
- Full benefits package; including health, dental, and vision
- 401k PLUS employer matching, paid vacations and holidays, and
much more.Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan
with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close
to thruway entrances/exits, Flexible Scheduling, Free On-Site
Parking, Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO
& holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision
insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward
program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong
leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition
reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties,
and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected.Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current
State license required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a
geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Lancaster, Buffalo , RN - Hybrid Role - Floor Nurse & Supervisor - Full Time, Healthcare , Bowmansville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!