Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? -The Massage Envy
brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a
massage therapist at our Depew franchised location, you'll join a
team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. -Here's what's in it for you: - -We support and
inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room
- Benefits that help you take care of you 401K, medical benefits,
supplemental insurance, paid time off, and discounted wellness
sessions (all if full time). -
- A healthy compensation plan with $20-$21 per 1 hour session (50
mins of hands on time) + grautites/commissions. You would earn a
sign on bonus as well. It is not uncommon for a 50 min massage to
make between $40-$60 per session after everything is all
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES
- A commitment to safetyWhat We'll Accomplish Together As a team,
we're committed to offering excellent professional services that
help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the
work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. -ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage
Franchising, LLC, -or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF,
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Buffalo , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Ransomville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!