Nursing Supervisor (RN) - No Weekends!
Company: Elderwood at Lancaster
Posted on: May 17, 2022
This job is located in Lancaster.Join Our Team: Make a
difference in the lives of others. Join our team today!
Overview:Don't Look For a Job, Find a Career...
Elderwood at Lancaster is hiring a Full Time Registered Nurse (RN)
Supervisor for the evening shift (3p-11p). This position is Monday
- Friday with NO weekends!
If you are a professional and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) -
look no further. We need your leadership and compassionate nature
to lead our team of professionals. As the Nursing Supervisor (RN),
you will assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our
residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at the
facility during the assigned shift, supervision of nursing
personnel of each unit, and other additional duties assigned by our
dedicated Director of Nursing Services.
Your nursing skills won't go to waste here. We offer clinically
complex nursing opportunities that include memory care and a
highly-regarded subacute rehabilitation department providing
comprehensive short-term physical, occupational and speech
Why work at Elderwood at Lancaster as a RN?
- Excellent support structure and a friendly, inviting
- Competitive shift differentials (3p-11p shift is +2.00/hr)
- Internal Referral Bonus Program that allows you and your
referral to earn extra money
- An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and
- Education and Tuition Assistance Programs
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Paid vacations and holidays
RN Supervisor Shift Details:
- Full time 3pm-11pm
- This position is Monday - Friday with NO weekends!
We are located at 1818 Como Park Boulevard Lancaster, New York
14086. Apply Today!
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean,
Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits,
Dramatically Increased Wages!, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of
the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are
performing work and current registration to practice as a
Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one
(1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
- Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Lancaster, Buffalo , Nursing Supervisor (RN) - No Weekends!, Healthcare , Alden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!