Clinical Outreach Specialist
Company: Hospice Buffalo
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionMonday- Friday 8am-4pm, weekends as needed. The
Clinical Outreach Specialist conducts outreach/educational
activities to encourage advocacy and increase access to hospice and
palliative care services in both community and clinical settings
across the continuum of care. Essential Duties and
- Provide education about HPCB mission, services/programs, and
benefits in all community and clinical settings.
- Maintain current partnerships and develop new relationships
within the clinical community and the community at large to provide
education and assist with access to services.
- Identify needs of individuals and match them with the
appropriate services offered through any of the various HPCB
- Work at a strategic level to assess the overall need for
supportive services and identification of services currently
available through other programs or agencies.
- Identify trends in referral patterns of community physicians,
agencies, and institutions and discuss with Director.
- Assist in the development of internal processes to identify and
meet referral source needs while maintaining regulatory/corporate
- Complete all necessary documentation, and follow-up as required
by HPCB and as per partner need/request (i.e. lead reports,
outreach logs, scheduling and other administrative work).
- Update and review partner/territory list tracker with Director
to identify partner visit frequency
- Ongoing maintenance of contacts/partner lists.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to facilitate a comprehensive
nursing assessment and to initiate enrollment in appropriate
- Embrace new technologies and analytics to deliver tailored
messaging and reports to partners as needed.
- Collaborate with HPCB staff to support overall agency goals and
- Travel to urban, suburban, and rural areas as needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and
weekends to assist with networking events, education, family
meetings, health fairs and other activities as
- Education / CertificationRN Valid Driver's License, free of
serious violations, and vehicle required for use when on duty.
- Experience(1) year of experience with health care or clinical
marketing and sales preferred.Experience in non-profit workplace
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Hospice Buffalo, Buffalo , Clinical Outreach Specialist, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!