Company: Elderwood at Wheatfield
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This job is located in Wheatfield.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview: Don't Look For a Job, Find a Career...
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect. We are Hiring a
Full Time RN Supervisor! Industry leading pay rates! Professional
and dedicated RNs look no further. We need your leadership and
compassionate nature to head up our team of professionals. As the
Nursing Supervisor (RN) you will assist with ensuring the health
and well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing
care rendered at the facility during the assigned shift,
supervision of nursing personnel of each unit, and other additional
duties assigned by our dedicated Director of Nursing Services. Your
unique skills won't go to waste here. We offer clinically complex
nursing opportunities that include comprehensive rehabilitation,
memory care and specialty subacute programs including cardiac
rehabilitation, respiratory care and pulmonary rehabilitation. The
perks as an RN Supervisor with Elderwood at Wheatfield:
- Increased wages!
- Internal Referral Bonus Program that allows you and your
referral to earn extra money!
- An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and
- Education and Tuition Assistance Programs, 401k, paid vacations
and holidays, and much more.
- See more below! Tell us which shift you prefer: FT 3pm-11pm -
Including Every Other Weekend and Holiday Rotations FT 11pm-7am -
Including Every Other Weekend and Holiday Rotations We are located
at 2600 Niagara Falls Blvd. Niagara Falls, NY 14304 Apply Today!
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean,
Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Dramatically Increased Wages!,
Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work
environment, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Friendly and
supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages,
Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly
employee appreciation events, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!,
Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet
suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee
referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives
while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of
the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of
Nursing Services. Qualifications:
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are
performing work and current registration to practice as a
Registered Professional Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one
(1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable Elderwood expects
all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If
hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from
vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Wheatfield, Buffalo , RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Sanborn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!