LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Per Diem - Recent Wage Increase
Company: Elderwood at Lancaster
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This job is located in Lancaster.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR RN Per
Diem Roles. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates. Shift
Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood at Lancaster is now accepting applications for LPN PER
DIEM opportunities! Minimum requirement includes two (2) shifts per
month, one of those shifts is a weekend pick-up.
Elderwood Offerings (must meet min hours to qualify in some
- Benefits available for those that qualify (even part-timers
qualify if minimum hours are met!)
- Shift Differentials for Evenings & Overnights
- Thinking about continuing your education? Tap into our Tuition
Assistance ProgramsLPN Position Overview:
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a team of
Nursing Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments,
passing of medications and monitoring the personal care services
provided by Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible for
reporting care and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and
staff of next shift.
- Shift Details:
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10p-6aEmployee Perks!: Clean, Neat & Newly
Renovated Facility, Dramatically Increased Wages!, Free On-Site
Parking, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Quiet suburban neighborhood,
Substantial employee referral program Responsibilities:
- Administer medications and treatments to assigned residents as
ordered by physician and utilizing the five rights as
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge Nurse
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered
Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- LPN Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Lancaster, Buffalo , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Per Diem - Recent Wage Increase, Healthcare , Alden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!