Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Leader
Company: Elderwood at Wheatfield
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This job is located in Wheatfield.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:Don't Look For a Job, Find a
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood at Wheatfield is Hiring Part Time LPN's!
Industry leading pay rates!
We need you. Work with our professional nursing team led by our
dedicated DON. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a
team of Nursing Assistants and is responsible for skilled
treatments, passing of medications and monitoring the personal care
services provided by Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible
for reporting care and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor
and staff of next shift.
Are you the type of LPN who wants to get to know her patients? We
treat our residents like family and need someone who wants to use
their expertise and knowledge to help maintain if not raise the
level of care we provide our residents.
- Competitive wages!
- Shift Differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Internal Referral Bonus Program that allows you and your
referral to earn extra money!
- An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and
- Education and Tuition Assistance Programs, 401k, paid vacations
and holidays, and much more.
- See more perks below!
Tell us which part time shift you prefer: 6:00am-2:00pm - Including
every other weekend 2:00pm-10:00pm - Including every other weekend
10:00pm-6:00am - Including every other weekend
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean,
Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Dramatically Increased Wages!,
Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work
environment, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Friendly and
supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages,
Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly
employee appreciation events, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!,
Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet
suburban neighborhood, Substantial employee referral program, Truly
make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch
care, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Administer medications and treatments to assigned residents as
ordered by physician and utilizing the five rights as
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge Nurse
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered
Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- LPN Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious
exemption from vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Wheatfield, Buffalo , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Leader, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!