Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Elderwood at Hamburg
Location: Lake View
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This job is located in Hamburg.Join Our Team: Are you ready to
change your life with a rewarding career move ? Overview:We have an
exciting position available for a Licensed Nursing Home
Administrator (LNHA) to join our growing and dynamic team at
Elderwood at Hamburg!Elderwood is looking for a passionate
Administrator to join our elite team of healthcare professionals
and make a difference, one resident at a time. You'll find lots of
opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and
enhance the lives of seniors. If this sounds like you then apply
today! Competitive salary and benefits package.Position located in
Hamburg, NY.Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company
Match, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff,
Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee facility operational activities
- Possess understanding of organizational policies and procedures
including DOH regulations
- Promote and guide initiatives to improve facility operations to
meet goals and objectives
- Be able to multi task and manage multiple objectives
- Possess ability to lead others and inspire them to achieve
- Provide daily management and training of all staff, and the
management of services through consultants and other contract
- The provision of quality health care and daily living services
for residents in conformance with state and federal laws.
- The provision of care and treatment of residents that promotes
respect for the individual and the protection of basic rights.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and pleasant environment for
residents, visitors, and volunteers and good working conditions for
- Ensuring resident census remains at capacity, controlling of
costs for financial stability, and the safe-keeping of resident
account and cash monies.
- The provision of payroll, billing and management information to
the central office, Elderwood Administrative Services LLC.
- Encourages staff involvement, customer focus, leadership
initiatives and sets standards for all staff.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in health or related
- Valid state Nursing Home license (LNHA).
- Minimum of three years' experience in management, preferably a
nursing home operation required.
- Qualities of leadership, dependability, integrity, and
organizational ability necessary.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- An interest in the field of health care, particularly the needs
of the geriatric population necessary.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Hamburg, Buffalo , Nursing Home Administrator, Healthcare , Lake View, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!