Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Home Healthcare
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: November 18, 2021
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the
Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep
people there has never been more important. Without home care, our
clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest
priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive
response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving
care-safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion
and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to
meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a
difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an
organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence?
Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA
recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest
standards of excellence. If you are interested in applying, please
contact Carissa Johnston at (814) 737-1494.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the
Up to a $10,000 Sign on Bonus! - Apply for more details!
* Albion - Immediate 2nd weekend shifts available!
* North East
* Meadville and surrounding areas
* Please inquire about current incentives
* Weekend Warrior
* BAYLOR Incentives
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
* Competitive wages
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home
* A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to
do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
* Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
* Paid time off
* 24/7 on call clinical manager support
* Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
* Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Training and education of family members
* Medication administration of prescribed treatments and
* Communication with other members of the patients'
* Supply management
* Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
* Current CPR certification
* Minimum of 4 months clinical experience as a Licensed Practical
* Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Buffalo , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Home Healthcare, Healthcare , Bradford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!