Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - Weekends
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Physical Therapy Assistant - Weekends
Ellicott Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapist
Assistants to work Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen
muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contributes to team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York's
beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing
environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer
premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package,
professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and
more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Buffalo , Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - Weekends, Healthcare , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!