Third Party Risk Manager / Cybersecurity
Company: Delaware North Companies Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Take Your Career Beyond the Ordinary -- To the Extraordinary
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds
Top five reasons to bring your unique talents to Delaware
* You'll expand your skills and experience across multiple industry
sectors, including food and beverage concessions, premium dining,
entertainment, lodging, and retail.
* Our culture encourages fresh thinking and a collaborative spirit,
and since our job is to make sure guests have unforgettable
experiences, our atmosphere is upbeat and positive.
* We may be the largest company you've never heard of, but you know
many of our brands and venues, like the Kennedy Space Center
Visitor Complex, London's Wembley Stadium, The Tenaya Lodge at
Yosemite and many others.
* We are recognized for the strong values that have guided us for
over 100 years, including integrity, hard work, determination,
service, generosity and honesty.
* You'll join a company that has an award-winning commitment to
corporate social responsibility. We know we have the power to make
the world a better place by being a good neighbor, an advocate for
the environment and a catalyst for our communities.
To be a good fit for the Third Party Risk Manager / Cybersecurity
opportunity, you will have:
* 4-year degree minimum requirement, prefer masters. Could be from
business, actuarial science, accounting, finance, math, or IT
* 3 - 5 years min experience in the space (risk management)
* Must have a working knowledge of GDPR, HIPAA, PCI
* Prior experience with implanting governance around risk
* Experience managing a risk management program
* Both risk management and cybersecurity experience preferred
* Not required but a plus to have enterprise systems experience
(PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle for example)
We invite you to take a fresh look at Buffalo, New York -- yes, we
have snow, but we also have an economy on the upswing, a low cost
of living, and an exciting array of choices for shopping,
entertainment and more. See the About Buffalo tab, below.
Relocation assistance is available to highly qualified
We set the stage for some of life's great moments, from the first
serve at the Australian Open, to the Super Bowl kickoff, to a
four-star meal at LAX, to seeing the natural wonder of the Grand
Canyon. In these moments and in millions more like them, Delaware
North is there. We're working behind the scenes, making each guest
experience, moment and memory the best it can be. With operations
on four continents, serving half a billion guests a year, it's not
easy to come up with a simple phrase that captures all we do. But
we'd like you to think of us as a team 60,000 strong working behind
the scenes to create world-class experiences. And our passion is to
go beyond guest expectations.
Keywords: Delaware North Companies Inc., Buffalo , Third Party Risk Manager / Cybersecurity, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!