Director, Pricing Analytics & Insights, Revenue Management
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 11, 2019
The Opportunity At Delaware North we have a long history of
operational success and we have ambitious goals for our future
growth and operating performance. These aspirations are supported
by a transformative enterprise-wide initiative called True North.
True North re-imagines the Delaware North operating model by
creating processes and tools and providing enhanced support to our
local teams that will enable us to best serve our guests, clients,
and 55,000+ associates. To achieve these goals, we need people like
you. The Director of Revenue Management Insights and Analytics will
provide thought leadership on analytical revenue management
activities across Delaware North businesses and direct team of
analysts. Specifically, this role will lead the design,
developments, review of measurements, execution of reports and
analytics necessary to support pricing/revenue management
initiatives for each of the subsidiaries. To ensure we hire the
right person for the position, we are offering full relocation to
Buffalo, NY, home to our global headquarters. What Great Looks Like
in the Role This critical position within revenue management will
provide strategic leadership by overseeing the development,
implementation and support of revenue management programs across
all of operations. Your performance will also be evaluated on these
- Leads and supports revenue management data analytics to advance
evidence- based decision making.
- Responsible for analyses and actionable insights to improve
business performance as well as the analytics and data reporting
capabilities across the enterprise related to revenue management
- Drives the execution and adoption of revenue management
- Performs analysis to determine the impact of business model
changes, identify opportunities to improve client service and/or
efficiency and to understand shifts in trends.
- Supports new business due diligence and understanding impact of
new business on revenue management performance.
- Demonstrates value and actions on the return of investment from
- Creates reports designed to interpret Operations performance
including, but not limited to, data relating to demand
- Provides leadership to the revenue management standards team
responsible for assuring the creation of value from revenue
- Collaboration with revenue management business partners
- Identifies, hires, leads, manages and retains a high performing
team to drive business solutions.
- Provides effective coaching and feedback to team members and
stakeholders to effectively accomplish mission.
- Partners with revenue management operations team and local
operations to optimize the revenue planning function. Required
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree or PhD in related
field strongly desired
- 10+ years in quantitative, financial or data analysis roles
required, preferably in hospitality or other high-volume
- Previous experience with statistical analysis tools (Alteryx,
SAS, R, Python, SQL, SPSS, or equivalent) tools; and data
visualization experience (SAS Visual Analytics or Tableau)
- Previous experience with forecasting, data modeling or value
case development preferred.
- General statistics knowledge and familiarity with trending,
time-series analysis, and regression analysis
- Experience in directing a team in an analytic based
- Strong relationship, influencing and stakeholder management
skills - the ability to partner effectively with operations
- Demonstrated analytical, planning and decision-making
- Well-developed negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office with an
emphasis on advanced/expert level proficiency in Excel. Conditions
of EmploymentAll applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Equal
Employment OpportunityDelaware North Companies, Incorporated and
its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or
any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer.Who We AreAt Delaware North we are driven by
our vision to delight guests by creating the world's best
experiences today while reimagining tomorrow. Founded and owned by
the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, we are a global leader
in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports,
travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts,
gaming and specialty retail industries.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Director, Pricing Analytics & Insights, Revenue Management, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!