Company: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Job TitlePortfolio Manager
Job Description SummaryManage the operation of the portfolio.
Responsibilities include customer service and support, financial
performance of the portfolio, third party management and
- Responsible for maintaining desired internal financial benchmarks
within the portfolio as defined by the Account Executive, General
Manager & Field Manager.
- Function as a leader in creating customer service programs for
external and internal customers.
- Includes developing a work environment that ensures customer
service activities and enhancing its value to the organization.
- Manage financial performance by maintaining an acceptable P&L
performance through management of overall operating procedures and
- Provide input in asset management decisions and capital
- Review and present all information to owners. Includes monthly
financial reports and performance reports and business plans.
- Review and sign service contracts.
- Proactive and preventive maintenance programs to avoid cost and
- Follow-up and control of select capital and all expense projects
to ensure quality
- Manage over one million square feet of commercial & industrial
- Shared responsibility for all expense and select capital budgets
in excess of $2 million
- Trend, track and ensure all department results are achieved
- Ensure standards for business conduct, ethics, training and safe
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: 4-year college degree, CPM, RPA, FMA designation
preferred in addition to degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years multi-site diverse use property
management responsibilities, 3-5 years of supervisory experience,
3-5 years of commercial HVAC mechanical experience or
- Experience in Operation and budget planning preferred, and
Business continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Special Skills Required:
- Highly organized
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to function within various disciplines (i.e.,
construction, information systems, portfolio services and
- Ability to communicate company vision effectivelyCushman &
Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of
any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., Buffalo , Portfolio Manager, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!