Assistant Vice President, Regulatory Risk Senior Analyst (Project Mana
Posted on: November 10, 2018
- Primary Location: United States,New York,Buffalo
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID:
About Citi:Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.The Enterprise Analytical Solutions - Market Risk Team within Finance and Risk Infrastructure is looking for a candidate to who will work on a various programs related to Market Risk Stress Testing, along with Core Capability commitments. The candidate will support Market Risk stakeholders and harness synergies across Finance and Risk programs. This role will be primarily focused on, but not limited to working on various strategic and regulatory initiatives for Market Risk organization. The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders in various business functions globally and interface with systems partners and act as a point person responsible for delivery management on-going basis.Specific Responsibilities:
- Quantitative analysis - Performing quantitative analysis, understanding quantitative methodology documentation and creating appropriate project plans.
- Work closely with all levels of Market Risk Management, Market Risk Analytics and Front Office. across products and business units in performing end to end project delivery activities
- Business analysis - determining, verifying and documenting business requirements.
- Data analysis - analyzing, validating and documenting system feeds and calculated results.
- Identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies and manage to resolution.
- Able to coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing along with other stakeholders and ensure timely and quality of deliveries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Basic understanding of Stress Testing Concepts, like stress scenarios and baseline scenarios used to calculate unexpected losses.
- Good organization skills and ability to breakdown tasks and prepare detailed project plans.
- Candidate should have great communication skills as he/she will have to co-ordinate with different teams across various geographical locations.
- Candidate should possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of securities and financial instruments.
- Candidates pursuing and/or having completed MBA or PMP certification will be preferred but not a requirement.
Keywords: Citi, Buffalo , Assistant Vice President, Regulatory Risk Senior Analyst (Project Mana, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!