Director of Food and Beverage for KeyBank Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentDelaware North Sportservice provides food and beverage concessions, luxury suites, catering and fine dining at KeyBank Center, home of the Buffalo Sabres. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The OpportunityAs the Head of Food & Beverage you will contribute to the growth and profitability of the business, with management oversight for day to day operations at KeyBank Center. This exciting opportunity will work with high end VIP clients at KeyBank Center, our corporate office and private events for executives.
- Directs and manages all f&b operations. Ensuring quality standards are maintained in terms of product, service, safety and sanitation.
- Implements and maintains a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective associates. Facilitates special projects as directed by the AGM. Serves as a resource to and provides solutions to, direct report supervisors and associates.
- Responsible for all scheduling, training and development of associates. Maintains all policy standards, culture of accountability and responsibility, and holds individuals accountable for such.
- Maintains positive client and guest relations. Responds to client requests and ensure alignment to company standards. Will investigate and follow through on client and guest complaints.
- Manage the process for ordering and maintaining all inventories for food and beverage, maintain cost control efforts for labor and waste management and conduct meetings updating staff on daily goals and objectives. Menu planning and design in coordination with Executive Chef. We are seeking a profile of a high-caliber food & beverage leader with a passion for the food service industry. A minimum of 7 years of management experience in the food & beverage industry in a similar size operation. Prefer 2-4 years' experience in upscale fine dining, catering, restaurants including BOH operations. Experience executing high profile VIP events. Bachelor's degree in hospitality management or related preferred.
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus, new menu implementation, and restaurant concept changes and updates.
- Familiarity with foodservice equipment procurement, maintenance, vendor relations.
- Strong knowledge of Office and POS. Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit . All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements. #LI-MR1 Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Director of Food and Beverage for KeyBank Center, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!