RN/LMSW/LISW/LCSW Case Manager
Company: Buffalo Center
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Buffalo Center is actively seeking motivated Registered Nurses to
work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY.
Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem shifts are available!
Buffalo Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental! Duties:
- Provide advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitor Residents and administering medication and
- Document Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept.
- Protect Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols
- Resolve Resident problems &needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assure quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care
- Maintain Resident confidence by keeping information
- Must work well in a team environment
- Current New York State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and a team worker DLW100 LB123
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm,
nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his
or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Keywords: Buffalo Center, Buffalo , RN/LMSW/LISW/LCSW Case Manager, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!