SVP, Risk and Controls Issue Management Lead - Hybrid
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Risk Governance function within the Chief Administrative
Office (CAO) team of Independent Risk Management (IRM) is
responsible for the design and implementation of firm-wide
frameworks and practices that are integral and fundamental to
Citi's Risk Management. As part of Risk Governance, the Risk
Controls and Issue Management (RCIM) group leads the oversight of
RCIM's Framework to ensure that best practices are employed across
IRM.The Risk Controls and Issue Management group is a centralized
team specializing in the implementation of:
- A cohesive Risk Control Framework (MCA - Manager's Control
Assessment) inclusive of regulatory requirement mapping .
- A robust Risk-IA (Internal Audit) Assessment Interaction Model
with strong and timely issue management .
- Reporting and analysis to ensure execution of a consistent and
robust control environment within Risk.The Risk and Controls Issue
Management Lead works closely with their Risk Control s Lead, Risk
Controls Coordinators, and the Global Risk Controls Team to ensure
consistent controls processes and issue management oversight within
Risk. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide review and credible challenge as well as execution of
project management of regulatory MRA/MRIA (Matters Requiring
Attention / Matters Requiring Immediate Attention) issues and IA
- Partner with MRA/MRIA issue owners to ensure the Corrective
Action Plan (CAP) properly addresses the Regulator's concerns and
deliverables are complete and timely.
- Coordinate calls and periodic reviews with Internal Audit and
key stakeholders to complete deep dive assessments of outstanding
regulatory MRA/MRIA issues, CAPs, and underlying milestones.
- Develop a granular understanding of the drivers and root cause
behind Risk control issues and provide standardization of the
relevant processes used to manage the control environment in a
- Provide oversight and quality assurance review to Issue/CAP
deliverables for outstanding CAPs and milestones, including closure
documentation, to ensure evidence and artifacts provided are
sufficient to meet IA and Regulatory validation expectations and
- Support the RCIM group with ad hoc projects and deliverables to
improve the group's oversight of Risk Control and Issue Management
across Independent Risk. Knowledge/Experience:
- Issue Management, Risk, Controls, or Audit experience.
- Proven record managing Regulatory and Internal Audit issues to
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills with
prior experience interfacing with Regulators and Citi senior
management, including at the Director and Managing Director level.
- Familiarity with Citi's Control systems such as MCA (Managers'
Control Assessment), iCAPS (Integrated Corrective Action Plan
System) and RET (Regulatory Event Tracking) is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience. Skills:
- Methodical and pro-active thinker with strong organizational
and follow-up skills
- Proven time and task management skills with the ability to
multi-task effectively and promptly
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and data
- Strong analytical ability Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal guidance
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders
- Influential & persuasive
- Effective communication with Risk Senior Management and all
seniors across Citi
- Professionalism & integrity
- Resilience Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience - Job
Family Group: Risk Management - Job Family:Business Risk & Controls
Time Type: Full time Primary Location: Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range: $126,510.00 - $189,760.00 Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Buffalo , SVP, Risk and Controls Issue Management Lead - Hybrid, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...