Company: SCHURMAN FINE PAPERS
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Assist the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and/or Assistant Manager
in achieving and maintaining Brand Standards excellence as it
relates to: Sales, Merchandising, and Operations.
- Achieve overall established goals for sales, custom printing,
Perks, NIQUEA.D, Cards, Wooderful Life, Gift Wrap Service, and
- Ensure visual and housekeeping responsibilities are maintained
at Brand Standard within the store
- Support, motivate, and assist self and store team members to
deliver a consistent, above average performance of customer
service, selling, visual, and receiving standards on a daily
- Ensure all required opening and closing paperwork/reporting
from the store, as well as daily banking requirements are completed
and transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be an ambassador for company initiatives and directives in
communication with other team members.
- Execute all company directives including promotional updates,
marketing updates, and visual launch kits
- Keep store compliant with company communication, policy, and
procedure through the proactive review of Snapshot, SRG Connect,
and store email
- Proactively replenish all areas of the selling floor on a
- Maintain and protect company assets. Implement loss prevention
controls to prevent internal / external theft. Follow all cash
management and register procedures.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Store
Manager, Co-Manager, and/or Assistant Manager.
- The work schedule will be flexible, and will include nights and
weekends as necessary, due to the needs of the business, as
approved by your Field Leader. Requirements
- 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably in a supervisory
- Verbal and written communication PC Skills:
- General knowledge of computer functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint a
Keywords: SCHURMAN FINE PAPERS, Buffalo , Associate Manager, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...