Construction Project Manager - Commercial - Buffalo NY
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Construction Project Manager - Commercial - Buffalo NY is in
charge of completing the project on time and under budget.
Implement and maintain effective management, planning, and cost
control systems in cooperation with the project team.Projects
include multifamily, educational, commercial, and mixed use,
- Local GC to Buffalo, New York
- Strong pipeline of upcoming projects
- True commercial and multifamily projects - ground up and
- Strong company culture with room for growth
- Reputable company with 30+ years of experience in the Buffalo,
New York building and construction industry.DescriptionThe
Construction Project Manager - Buffalo, NY will review project
plans, requirements, and specification, create a project specific
logistics and safety plan, assist in the Preconstruction process,
selection and procurement of subcontractors in a timely manner,
ensure material and equipment are delivered to the job site in a
timely manner, monitor the project status for schedule, cost,
quality and procedures, manage RFIs, submittals, change order
processes as well as all document flow on the project.Profile
- Currently, operating as a Construction Project Manager -
Buffalo, NY with 7+ years experience.
- Provide client contact to assess scope of work and resources
required to successfully complete project. Attend job walks and
develop relationships to grasp the scope of work.
- Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed
review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information,
- Review data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity
analysis reports, etc.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid
meetings, etc. to determine scope of work.
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is
constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
Includes interfacing with client representatives & other
contractors, etc.Job Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Career development
- Truck allowanceMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Buffalo , Construction Project Manager - Commercial - Buffalo NY, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...