Assistant Store Manager
Company: GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF WESTERN NEW YORK INC.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Assistant Store ManagerSummaryTitle: Assistant Store ManagerID:
1316 -DepewLocation: Depew, NYDepartment: DGR - Retail StoresTravel
: NoEmployment Status: Full TimeDescriptionAre you looking to
channel your energy into a mission much bigger than the bottom
line? As an Assistant Store Manager with Goodwill of Western New
York, your work will directly impact your local community and the
individuals we serve.THE POSITIONAre you looking for an opportunity
to work for a company that makes a difference in our community? Is
it important for you to work for a company that considers the needs
of our current and future generations by improving our environment
through sustainability and recycling? Do you have a keen eye for
fashion trends, antiques or collector's items? Do you have a
passion for leading others? Then this position may be perfect for
you!We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team!
Our Assistant Store Manager assists our Store Manager in ensuring
efficient daily operations in all areas of our retail store.This
positions key responsibilities include:
- Assists Store Manager with efforts to reach profit,
performance, and customer service goals.
- Meets all retail performance standards including operating loss
control and ensures compliance with all policies and
- Assists in managing staff including overseeing their schedules
- Trains Store Associates as necessary.
- Oversees retail operations, especially customer service, to
- Prepare branch reports at the direction of the Store
- Participates in periodic staff meetings.
- Oversees all retail operations when Store Manager is
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year of retail experience is highly
preferred.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to remain composed under pressure.
- A passion for serving others and making a difference in our
community.THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Able to lift fifty (50) pounds on an occasional to frequent
- Able to spend 100% of work time standing or walking.
- Must be able to bend, climb, carry, walk, reach and/or lift up
to fifty (50) pounds on a frequent basis with or without an
accommodation.Goodwill of WNY is an equal opportunity employer and
employs individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship
status, military status, sexual orientation, victims of domestic
violence, protected veterans status, gender identity, genetic
information, genetic predisposition or carrier status or other
protected class status pursuant to applicable law. This policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures
relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits,
termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. This
includes compensation based upon external and internal job worth in
order to provide fair and competitive wages to associates.
Keywords: GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF WESTERN NEW YORK INC., Buffalo , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!