Client Implementation Manager
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- The Implementation Management role is responsible for leading
the deal migration for existing client programs from the legacy
platform to the newly launched Trade Transformation
- This will include the development of robust plans and
priorities to drive delivery of client implementation programmes,
along with executing activities as part of the end-to-end client
execution and transaction fulfilment lifecycle.
- This position manages the end-to-end customer deal migration
from the existing platform to the new trade transformation platform
for all deals within the defined population(s), ensuring all
aspects of the deal are appropriately addressed, including client
legal documentation, integration testing, client training, and
client specific requirements, such as reporting are completed prior
to the client going live on the new platform.
- The tasks for this role will include, but is not limited to the
- Ensures close and effective working relationships with key
stakeholders: HBUS GTRF, Global, IT, Risk and the client.
- Acts as the central point of planning and coordination the for
the migration of all programmes,maintaining a robust and efficient
control environment to ensure good operational, financial and
project management compliance with policy and procedures, together
with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of
- Devises a communication strategy for client outreach and Has
regular interaction with the client, explaining the benefits of the
new platform, walks the clients through the new documentation,
works with them on testing the new platform and associated
interface and handhold the clients and successfully help them
migrate to the new platform
- Works as a conduit between frontline, IT and operational teams
to ensure scheduling is aligned with client and business needs.
Ensures distributed client material is accurate and
Keywords: Collabera, Buffalo , Client Implementation Manager, Executive , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!