Food Service Assistant Manager - Store 79
Company: Country Fair
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Food Service Assistant Manager shares responsibility for the
departments' operation with the Food Service Manager and will be
responsible for directing personnel and performing all the duties
required to satisfy the customer.
- To greet, satisfactorily serve, and thank the customers for
shopping at our store.
- To operate safely, efficiently and ensure all personnel are
instructed in the proper use of all food service equipment in the
store in a manner that conforms to company policy.
- To maintain a clean and sanitary work area and follow the
cleaning schedule for the department which includes floors, walls,
sub area, pizza area, equipment, coffee area, fountain area, and
atrium area. Also, to help instruct all employees on the proper use
of all chemicals.
- To maintain proper sanitation in compliance with Country Fair
policies, Health Department regulations and other governmental
- To satisfactorily complete all of the company's training programs
(Food Service, Sales Associate and Department of Health) and attend
periodic meetings as required.
- To communicate with management any customer complaints, safety
hazards, violations of laws and/or company policies.
- To maintain a neat, personal appearance by following the company
dress code. (Apron, hat or visor, gloves, name tag; any authorized
promotional material and a hair restraint to pull back long
- To follow the necessary "build to" levels of products available
for sale. To maximize sales while still maintaining company levels
and goals on waste percentage.
- To make sure all products are coded, rotated and have the proper
date, time, and initials. (cold foods, hot foods, roller grill
items, cooler and freezer products)
- To see that any product that is out of date or aged is thrown out
and accounted for on the waste sheet.
- To perform duties and assignments directed by the Food Serivce
Manager and Store Management.
- To present a positive image of Country Fair to both customers and
- Adhere to all company policies contained in the Employee Handbook
and Food Service Manual.
- To order product for the Food Service Department and post an
order and delivery schedule.
- To complete any paper work required in the Food Service Program.
This includes PLU reports (when necessary), waste sheets,
transfers, inventory sheets, gross profit calculations and other
necessary forms directed by the District Managers.
- To remain current by instructing and training personnel on the
Food Service monthly specials and any changes in the Food Service
Programs via emails and/or memos.
- To make sure that all POS signs are maintained in the Food
Service Department and are accurate, appealing and current with
- Food Service Assistant Department Manager is required to assist
the Food Service Department Manager in achieving the budgeted GP%,
sales and labor figures.
- Responsible to make sure the temperature log is done every shift
the store is open.
- Be responsible to accurately complete the Food Service and deli
inventories when needed and to calculate the gross profit. This
should be done on a consistent basis.
- Follow described work schedule of 40 hours per week which
includes a minimum of 2 - 2nd shifts and 3 - 1st shifts including a
Saturday or Sunday.
- To serve the deli customer when necessary in accordance with the
regulations of the company.
Keywords: Country Fair, Buffalo , Food Service Assistant Manager - Store 79, Executive , Springville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!