Product Manager III - Fraud Strategy
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:A collaborative leader responsible for developing a
customer and product centric fraud strategy across multiple product
lines and channels including consumer and business banking deposit
and lending products. Creates alignment between business units,
sales and service channels, enterprise fraud subject matter experts
and senior management to develop and drive forward a strategic
roadmap. Develops fraud strategy related goals against the roadmap,
assures their successful implementation and monitors the
achievement of such goals.
- Collaborates across multiple business units and channels to
develop strategy and align priorities.
- Presents findings and business plans to senior management.
- Create and maintain current state and future state metrics and
benchmarks for business line and customer success.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial and customer
experience outcomes in collaboration with business units and
- Review new developments in fraud capabilities externally;
evaluating and recommending new services or products, or the
modification of existing services or products. Evaluate new
product/services success; implement and manage changes in
- Maintain an awareness of new trends and developments in
- Represent the voice of consumer and business banking product
delivery team related to fraud in many forums including Product
Increment planning events, Agile Release Train, Sprint Planning and
Product Operations sessions, etc.
- Evaluate new product/services success; including the cost
versus value structure for both the organization and
- Ensure product/services are marketable, profitable and comply
with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required: Bachelor's degree7 years' proven
product management, consumer centric fraud strategy, operations
and/or project management experience,OR in lieu of a degree,A
combined minimum of 11 years' higher education and/or work
experience, including a minimum of 7 yearsproven product
management, fraud management, operations and/or project management
experience.LocationBuffalo, New York, United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Product Manager III - Fraud Strategy, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!