Hardware Product Manager
Company: PostProcess Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you're looking to join the hottest tech company in the
fast-growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you. - As a
Hardware Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the
evolution and market success of PostProcess' post-print solutions
to extend the companies' leadership in the post-print additive
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance: a portion paid
by the company. Employee Assistance Program and 401K. 10 holiday
days off. -
- Equity: The potential net worth increase that the team members
who join the company at this relatively early stage is unmatched in
Buffalo. No promises here of course, but with the right team
members executing our strategy, our future looks bright.
- Bonus potential based on company financial performance up to
- Open PTO Policy: Take as many vacation, sick & mental-health
days as you need, as long as you are meeting your performance
- Product management responsibility for the full breadth of
post-print hardware solutions including existing products and
innovative new areas under development.
- Work with hardware engineers, VP of Products and CTO to lead
the product planning process including requirements gathering,
investment prioritization, MVP definition, on-going backlog
grooming, and coordination with contract manufacturers in multiple
- Define product strategy and roadmap definition for internal
planning and external communication to customers and partners. -
Drive strategic planning with Dev Engineering, Sales, Marketing,
and the Senior Leadership Team to shape the vision for future
offerings with successful product/market fit.
- Perform market analysis to identify high-value opportunities
for growth and expansion; provide recommendations for prioritized
- Assess competitors and evaluate features/functions of their
products, pricing models, and positioning to drive internal
- Lead pricing and packaging decision-making and generate
innovative pricing models for solution offerings.
- Create core messaging content for use by Marketing including
description of new functionality, features/benefits doc, etc. that
builds on our unique value-add and defensible differentiation.
- Orchestrate and provide cross-functional leadership for market
readiness across Dev Eng, Marketing, Sales, Operations and contract
manufacturers that ensure successful customer ship and market
adoption of new post-print solutions.
- Team closely with direct leader to develop OKRs that are
aligned with company OKRs.
- US and international travel required.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in engineering
- MBA preferred
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience with -
manufactured industrial products which include mechanical systems
(pumps, motors, piping, appliances) -
- Experience working with hardware engineering teams to design,
develop and bring new hardware solutions to market
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative team player
approach. - Ability to build trust and confidence with peers and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment
including a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Extremely well organized with excellent prioritization and time
- Direct and transparent communicator with the courage and
ability to take a strong position as required. Communicates
clearly, concisely and professionally.
- A penchant for experimentation with the ability to make
decisions with limited data and be willing to fail fast. - A
continuous improvement / growth mindset and approach are
- Additional qualifications a plus:
- Hardware engineering experience
- Manufacturing management experience
- Experience in an early stage, high growth company
- Knowledge of the Additive Manufacturing space
- International experience
Keywords: PostProcess Technologies, Buffalo , Hardware Product Manager, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!